Wherever there is heavy lifting involved mobile cranes always come to mind. This is the most reliable, multi-functional crane there, and their weight capacity is very large. They are mobile and important for a number of businesses. You can get to know more about mobile crane hire via reading online.
There are various types of cranes in the market and they all serve different purposes.
* Telescopic mobile crane – if there are jobs where precise positioning is required load then this mobile crane are the ones you need. They are very reliable and useful when it comes to assembly work and this is the most you will definitely see at a construction site.
* Telescopic rough terrain crane – especially designed to work in rough terrain, this crane is very important when working in such conditions.
* Crawler crane – is also used in the construction industry, especially in small and medium sites for foundation work. They were built to lift the load from one point to another and usually mounted on crawler tracks and wheels.
* Scrap and waste mobile crane – there are cranes that are specifically designed for lifting waste and scrap and no waste management industry can make it without one of them.
* Truck crane – very useful because of their mobility and the system they use which is a hydraulic system and a large force can be generated.
* All-terrain cranes – it combines the features of truck cranes and rough terrain cranes that have all the necessary equipment to travel on rough roads as well as on public roads.