Today, here in this post we will discuss about Netgear extender setup ex6400. Netgear ex6400 is a powerful dual band wifi mesh extender which is capable of delivering wifi speed up to 1.9Gbps. Let’s discuss Netgear extender setup ex6400.
Netgear ex6400 Setup Using WPS Method:
- Connect your Netgear ex6400 extender to the power supply.
- Press the power button and wait until the status LED emits green.
- Now press and hold the WPS button of ex6400 for 4 to 5 seconds.
- At the same time press the WPS button on the wireless router.
- When the status LED will glow it means the WPS connection is established.
- Now, you can connect your laptop or computer with the extender network.
If you come across any issue while setting up netgear ex6400 wifi range extender setup using WPS feel free to contact My WiFi Ext Fix experts.
Netgear ex6400 Extender Setup Using Web Browser:
- Take your laptop or computer and connect with extender network using the wifi network utility.
- Once your computer is connected with extender network, the wifi booster LED will turn green.
- Now, open a web browser on your computer or laptop, the browser will redirect you to the Netgear Genie Smart Setup Wizard page.
- If the web browser not redirect you to the genie setup page, then don’t panic just type www mywifiext net in the address bar and hit the enter key.
- When you press enter button the login page displays.
- Type your username and password in the prompted box.
- Now the Netgear genie will scan the available networks, so wait until the process gets completed.
- When the list of available networks will appear, then select a network that you want to extend.
- Provide the password for the chosen network.
- Create the SSID and password for the extender network.
- Click on save button.
- Provide the username and password for your extender management portal.
Now the Netgear ex6400 wifi range extender setup is completed successfully. Enjoy the interrupt free wifi throughout your house. Now, place your Netgear extender where you want to be place. In case you stuck at any step while setting up Netgear ex6400, then take the help of the experts.