Micro-art makeup uses an acupuncture needle that vibrates on the outer layers of the skin. This allows non-toxic mineral pigments to be absorbed into the outer layers of the skin. The whole procedure takes about an hour.
Topical numbing cream can be applied to patients with sensitive skin. If you are interested in learning this art then you can join an Edmonton course on permanent makeup and become an expert with online classes.
Image Source: Google
The technician first creates the design on the skin using an erasable pencil. Then, the technician assists the customer in choosing a natural color. The process begins after the customer has approved the design and chosen the color.
* Eyebrows can be darkened, reshaped, or thickened by layering individual skin hairs.
* Micro Art makeup can be used to enhance or change the shape of your lips.
* Eyes: This is done by drawing a thin line between the lashes to highlight the eyes.
* If you have thin hair, your scalp can be disguised by adding individual hair to create a thicker look.
* Micro-art makeup uses non-toxic, mineral-based pigments. Some tattoo inks can cause allergic reactions and can be toxic.
* Micro-art makeup does not cause bruising. There is no downtime. The usual swelling is only minor and goes away within an hour.
It will allow you to look your best no matter where you are, whether you are at the gym, at work, or at parties. This is especially useful for busy professional women who don't have the time or inclination to apply makeup every day.