As the name signifies that the e-book has been digitalized, that is, the electronic book format. A book, like a printed book, can have numbered pages, charts, tables, and so on.
What are the advantages of an e-book?
1) Protecting the Environment: Reading or buying e-books really helps the environment because, unlike printed books, you don't need trees to make e-books. You can also buy science books online. You can also read more here to get more information about ebooks.
2) When you buy an e-book, it is delivered almost instantly and you don't have to go to the bookstore or wait a week (sometimes even months) for it to be delivered to your door.
3) E-books are easier to read and information is easy to find unlike printed books which require you to turn the pages.
4) Some e-books offer many bonuses that you cannot get with the published version.
5) The eBook contains links to information and websites so that you can access more easily related information.
6) They take up less space than printed books and you don't need a shelf
7) Many e-books are interactive and contain audio, video, and flash, which make them more interesting and fun to read.
8) Nowadays, due to advances in technology, it is possible to read e-books.
9) The price is much cheaper than the print format, and there are no additional shipping and packaging costs.
10) E-books can be easily printed whenever and wherever you want.